Terms & Conditions
terms & conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND ZEEL(Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited)
The network of Web Sites (collectively, the "ZEEL websites") operated by ZEEL or its affiliates or subsidiaries is comprised of various Web sites and Web pages. The Zing Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the P&G Web Sites constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Your use of a particular ZEEL website included within the ZEEL Web Sites network may also be subject to additional terms outlined elsewhere on that website (the "Additional Terms"). Additionally, the ZEEL Web Sites may themselves contain additional terms that govern particular features or offers (for example, contests & or other areas). In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular ZEEL website, then these terms shall control.
ZEEL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the ZEEL Web Sites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the ZEEL Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
USE OF SITE. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the ZEEL Web Sites are for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the ZEEL Web Sites.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with ZEEL or to purchase ZEEL products. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of ZEEL is strictly prohibited.
Harassment in any manner or form on the Site or any of the ZEEL Websites, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a ZEEL employee, host, or representative or other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of ZEEL. The collective work includes works that are licensed to ZEEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Zee Networks Limited, or other respective owners that have granted ZEEL the right and license to use such Marks.
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
Zing, Zee Trendz and ETC channels are owned and controlled by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (Company) and its affiliates.
1 . Any Indian Resident with a work permit and a minimum age of 18 years may participate in the contest.
2. Participant shall carry valid Proof of age and nationality as may be require by the Company.
3. Individual may register himself/herself by sending an SMS to 57575.
4. Contestants who registered via SMS will be selected in accordance with the rules framed by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. Ltd. Following which Shortlisted participants will be invited to take part in Auditions organized by the above mentioned Channels
5. The channel will not be responsible for any loss of entries in transit.
6. The Participant should be willing to move to Mumbai and shall be responsible to arrange and manage his/her own Accommodation.
8. Friends and relatives of participants shall not be allowed inside the audition venue.
9. No exit allowed till participants audition is finished.
10. Applicants who have acted in any satellite/terrestrial television channel or any released film may also be considered at the sole discretion of the Company.
11. The applicant is not bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
12. Entry of participant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition with out assigning any reason therefore.
13. Participants in the contest will no way be connected to the channel, the Company, its parent Company or any of Essel Group of Companies.
14. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
15. Participant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Organizers in connection with the contest.
16. Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss or any form of injury that occurs to the Participant on account of their participation in the contest.
17. The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work in the said contest and the entirety of the copyright on the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the world and universe.
18. Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, postponement, damage, loss, accident, injury, death etc caused to the winner or any person accompanying him/her.
19. Winner and/or persons accompanying him shall travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical Insurance at their own cost.
20. The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
21. The PARTICIPANT undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or T&C.
22. The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on the website www.zingtv.in
23. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations/rejection/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
24. Organizer shall not be bound or the participants shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
I have read the above stated terms and conditions and I agree to abide by it for participation.
If there was one underlining motif for the year 2012, it was that the lead players of the industry ...
KHILADI 786 has continued to bring in people into theatres and now with the second weekend showing ...
After doing ultra-glam and diva roles Bollywood actress and fashionista Kangana Ranuat will be seen...